Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 51; a ratty drawing

Sometimes I write a bit. I'm better at making up places and people than an actual story so I'm not sure my writing will ever become a book, but it's fun to fiddle with my very own reality. It's a fantasy story set in a world that is quite detailed but sadly also quite uneventful. This is a quick sketch of a person who's not even a character. She lives in a huge city in the middle of a vast desert. Her kind is the result of some crazy magic shit. They live alongside humans but are as despised as furries are in our world. 

So yes, she's part rat, and I'm not a furry. I was thinking about not including the rat people in my not-really-a-story but I decided that fuck it, I want rat people. It's my story. I'm not a furry. 
With and without ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment