Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1 - hand lettering artwork

My first day of my 2014 creativity challenge/resolution. It's the swedish word for "c*nt" - "f*tta". I chose it because I want to try to change the way we use the word. I want it to be a good word, because it is a good thing. The lettering is (actually not intentionally) made to look like the word "like" ("gilla") and I like that detail.
                                                        sketches of the letter "F" 
                                                        finished final sketch
                                          first layer of ink
                                          all the pencil gone!

                                                                      the finished picture!

The classic typography problem "fi" was interesting to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment